Jacob Emerick

Jacob Emerick
Jacob in Temecula

Monday, May 11, 2015

Just another week

Hola Familia!

Yesterday was so wierd. It's wierd to talk to your family through a computer. I hope you all had a good mother's day! This week was a pretty slow week for us. I have a new companion, Elder Ellsworth from Georgia. He's cool and I just need to help him get to know the area. He's been out for a little over a year. We had some pretty cool lessons with a few investigators this past week. We shared a comfort scripture with Ashley who was feeling nervous about reading the Book of Mormon, but after that she was balling. She said that she felt muy bien and didn't know why she was crying. I was so grateful to have the spirit testifying to her that it was true. She's super Elect and she is progressing spiritually so much. When I get home everyone better know how to make Carne Asada, I don't know how I'll live without it. Look up recipes online and try it out, it's literally my favorite Mexican/Latin dish ever. California burritos are really good too. The Sanie family were at church again. They are off and running again in the gospel, its only a matter of time until Bijan is baptized. I'm telling you, if you don't know if the church is true. ASK! I'm seeing so many people blessed just from a simple testimony from the Holy Ghost. The Gospel Blesses lives! We all have pruebas in life but after our trial of faith is when we receive the fruits of our labors. I hope you all are doing good back home. Seriously when I get back we're going to have a contest and I'll see who has mastered Carne Asada like a true Mexican. It will take a while to get good at it, so start practicing! Haha Temecula is so cool, but it's so white.(not enough Spanish people) I can't wait to see what Escondido is like, they say its a spanish missionaries dream! We're all good here, working the best we can. It's hard, but so worth it. Entonces ya vamos! Siga adelante! Have a great week!

Elder Emerick

There should be tons of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment