Jacob Emerick

Jacob Emerick
Jacob in Temecula

Monday, June 15, 2015

Sign Language! OH NO!

June 15, 2015
 
Hola Familia!

How are you? Everything is SUPER HOT HERE! It gets really hot during the summer and its too much! Other than that it's the same here, I can't believe it's been 6 months already, I'm 1/4 done! Ha ha I didn't even realize it. We found out that I'm not getting transferred yet. So I'll be in Temecula for at least 6 more weeks. The Spanish is the same, little by little I'm learning a few more words here and there. I've got a lot of grammer down and can explain my thoughts fine. One Elder in our District is training! I felt bad because I speak more Spanish than him! He has been out a year but hasn't spoken too much, although he knows a lot. Hopefully it will help him out to speak more. Also they are probably getting rid of the Spanish Zones, which means we'll go on exchanges with English Elders again which I don't mind but I like having another Spanish companion with me. Where as an English dude is a vegetable during lessons haha. We biked to Winchester yesterday and it's a super long bike ride. We do get a lot more people noticing us which means more honks from members driving by waving and middle fingers from non-members driving by haha. It's funny because from that we can discern real quick if they are Elect or not! Anyways the members are being super supportive of us too. They give us rides and accompany us to appointments too. We'll see, transfers are Tuesday so we could get a car but we don't know at all. So we are still going strong! In the Desert or on top of the mountain on the land or by the sea we'll seek out the righteous where ever they may be. Hope you guys have a great week!

Hasta la proxima semana!



Elder Emerick  

No comments:

Post a Comment