Jacob Emerick

Jacob Emerick
Jacob in Temecula

Monday, July 20, 2015

She's getting Baptized!

Hola Familia,

It's been raining the past few days so that has been different. I've had to use my paragua a lot. Anyways Reina passed the baptismal interview and now she for sure will be baptized the 25th! I'll be sure to send some pictures as proof. She's so cool and it will be cool to see how the gospel will (and has been) changing her life. She has a lot of family in Mexico too so I'm sure she'll share the gospel with them too! (Your welcome missionaries in D.F.!) We've been pretty smart about using the car too. We have saved miles so that we can use more on certain days. We had a lesson with a new investigator this week and he's super Catholic (Like 75% of people we teach) but he was open enough to talk with us and have a return appointment in a week. I won't be around much longer in Temecula, only for 1 more week till I'll leave for somewhere else. So right now we're just preparing for the next transfer for Elder Ellsworth and his new companion. (Or new spanish Sister's if they pinkwash the area) We're seeing a lot of blessings from sharing the gospel with other people and inviting them to come unto Christ. Missionary work is cool and there are always people out there that are being prepared to receive the restored gospel. Well I'll be sure to send home more pictures soon, I haven't taken many more because I've taken most I think I can from the area. But when I get transferred I'll be sure to take plenty more! Well that's about it for me this week, hasta la proxima semana!

Elder Emerick
 
Jacob also shared with us that he will find out this Saturday his new area. So excited for him and know he will do fine with the change!

No comments:

Post a Comment