Jacob Emerick

Jacob Emerick
Jacob in Temecula

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

BASTANTE CALOR!!!!!!!!!!

Hola Familia,

IT'S SOOOO HOOOOOTTT!!!!!!! It reminds me of when I was back in Temecula. It gets so hot early on in the day and by mid day you can't even do anything. Anyways thanks for the package, I actually got it Last Monday, what happens is that because I live right next to the mission office, on Monday or other times we stop by to drop things off or pick up more supplies if there's mail we just get it then. But thank you for thinking ahead to make sure that at least I would have gotten the package by today. I was very glad to receive something Our transfers are two weeks behind your missionaries transfers. So when the missionaries are getting transferred there, in 2 weeks we'll have had our transfer calls. Elder Wockenfuss will probably leave, we have a couple of new Spanish Elders coming in so hopefully I'll get to train one of them. But if not, that's alright too. Also I got the chance to speak at sacrament meeting too. I spoke on repentance and shared excerpts from Enos and a talk by Elder Dale G. Renlund. I think everyone enjoyed it and I received a few comments about it. It was weird because it was the first talk I had given since leaving home so it was definitely different, especially in another language. Other than that it was a pretty normal week. The new mission president is coming in a few weeks so we're pretty sure the mission is going to go through a few changes in the next couple of months. It's so strange to hear of people getting married, from people back home to missionaries I've served with. We also get to go to the temple on the 28th so that will be fun. We went to the hospital on Friday to give a less active member a blessing before his open heart surgery the next day. Hopefully he had a good operation. Well that's about everything for this week! I hope you have a good week! Les quiero!!
Elder Emerick

No comments:

Post a Comment